Good to know
- Check-in time? Your studio is usually ready at 3pm on the day of your arrival.
- Check-out time? On the day of departure, we kindly ask you to vacate the studio by 10am. Late check-out may be available upon request and is subject to availability.
- Any additional fees to be aware of? Please note that there is a local tax charge of € 2, - per person and night (not included in the prices listed).
- Getting around by public transportation? A bus stop for line 150 (to and from Salzburg and Bad Ischl) is just a minute walk from the Brunnwirt.
- Something to be aware of? Lake Fuschl is the cleanest and clearest lake in Salzburg and the Salzkammergut region. To keep it this way, motorboat traffic is prohibited.
- What is the meaning behind the studios’ names? In appreciation of the Brunnwirt’s more than 500-year history, each studio bears the surnames of the previous owners and lists the respective century.
Cancellations more than three months before the planned arrival are free of charge.
- Free cancellations up to three months before the scheduled arrival date.
- Charge of 40% of the room rate, for cancellations between three to one month before the planned arrival date.
- Charge of 70% of the room rate, for cancellations between 1 month to 1 week prior to the planned arrival date.
- For cancellations within 7 days prior to arrival, we charge 100% of the r
Please find the manuals for the appliances in your studio here.