Studio SEICHERIN 17th C.
(66 m², 2 guests)
1 bedroom, 1 living room, small rooftop terrace
Fully-equipped kitchen, including oven, microwave (studio NUTZ a mini oven - no microwave), dishwasher, espresso machine
Bathroom equipped with shower, sink, and toilet
Living room with TV and sofa bed, and balcony and/or terrace with a lake view
Bedroom with special pinewood beds for a relaxing sleep. The furniture for the kitchen, bathroom, living room and bedroom have been produced by the Fuschler carpentry workshop "Holz in Form".
Please note that we are a non-smoking accommodation.
We love animals, but out of consideration for our other guests, dogs & Co cannot move in.
High season: from 240 ,– | Low season: from 210 ,–
Price per studio and night (including tax and our free amenities. Additional charge of € 2,00 per person for the tourism tax.
Low season: from 07.01. to 30.06.2023 and 16.09. bis 23.12.2023 (bookable from 3 nights).
High season: from 01.07. t0 15.09.2023 and 24.12.2023 to 06.01.2024 (bookable from 7 nights).
- High-speed internet
- 1 Parking space (one space per studio)
- baby crib and highchair *
- home library
- rowboat and Stand Up Paddle *
- private beach access
- sunbeds *
- outdoor grilling
- outdoor sauna*
- bike shelter (lockable)
- Admission to the Fuschlseebad, offering sauna, beach access, beach activities, water slide
- Final cleaning service
- Containers for waste disposal are available to you on the first floor (behind the wine cabinet)
for making your stay
even more memorable
- New from May 2023 "in the afternoon at the Brunnwirt "
- We will be happy to offer breakfast services to be delivered directly to your studio.
- Picnic by the lake
- Everything for your grilling
- wine climate automat
- sauna bag
- charging station for electric car*
- electric boat*
*subject to availability